Let us put your mind at ease with our philosophy on patient care. Above all else, our main goal is to preserve your dentition, to encourage good dental, oral and general health and to restore your smile to its optimum natural beauty. Through our support, coupled with your active participation, we feel we can achieve that goal.
Often, due to prior experiences, some patients have preconceived ideas on how they will be treated. Let us assure you that our team are here to help. They have been hand-picked for their commitment to provide expert and sympathetic care.... what we call “Gentle Dentistry”.
We truly believe that we build wonderful and lifelong relationships with our patients, so that we can put a beautiful smile on your face and keep you healthy and pain-free. We value each and every patient, and we believe that:
- each patient is a unique and special individual, who deserves the very best treatment;
- you should not have to live with pain, swelling, infection or discomfort;
- you should not have to live with a smile that you are unhappy with;
- it is better to prevent more complex dental treatments by providing comprehensive dental treatment to the highest standards;
- by regularly attending courses, seminars and conferences provided by world-leaders in the field of dentistry and customer service, we can provide our patients with the very best of care;
- in order to make well-informed decisions, our patients must be provided with a comprehensive understanding of their current dental health, along with easy-to-understand written treatment plans;
- patients should be offered a wide choice of treatments to suit their needs;
- It is our duty to utilise the most advanced treatment techniques, materials and equipment available;
- we should provide treatment to our patients as comfortably and pain-free; you should feel welcome and at home when you visit us.
Our Commitment to You
As a dental practice, we take nothing for granted, especially our most important asset: you, our patients. We constantly strive to improve not only the level of our dentistry, but also the quality of the service that we provide. In addition to this, we always practice dentistry using a ‘WIDIOM’ philosophy: ‘would I do it on me’? This is a set of values that ensures that we only practise dentistry in a completely ethical, professional and minimally invasive manner. As a patient of The Lytham Dental Clinic, you will be looked after in the same way that we would look after a member of our family.
With this in mind, we will:
- Treat you with dignity, respect, kindness, understanding, patience and confidentiality;
- Provide a service that is easy to access, friendly, fully informative and easy to understand;
- Make you comfortable and relaxed;
- Deliver professional and first-rate dentistry;
- Only use the highest quality materials;
- Employ the latest techniques and technologies;
- Refer you to a specialist where necessary;
- In the rare event of dissatisfaction, we will endeavour to resolve your concerns.